- Two storey side and single storey rear extension 16 Twinegate Rochdale OL12 6DWRef. No: 21/00067/HOUS | Received: Thu 14 Jan 2021 | Validated: Thu 14 Jan 2021 | Status: Awaiting decision
- Increase in existing building height to accommodate new machinery and storage space together with external works to cladding to match existing. British Millerain Co Ltd 1 Unit 1 Buckley Brook Mill Buckley Road Rochdale OL12 9DJRef. No: 21/00033/FUL | Received: Mon 11 Jan 2021 | Validated: Mon 11 Jan 2021 | Status: Awaiting decision
- Single storey rear extension 50 Waingap Rise Rochdale OL12 9UBRef. No: 21/00028/HOUS | Received: Fri 08 Jan 2021 | Validated: Fri 22 Jan 2021 | Status: Awaiting decision
- Application for a certificate of lawfulness for a single storey rear extension52 Highcroft Way Rochdale OL12 9UERef. No: 21/00010/CPL | Received: Mon 04 Jan 2021 | Validated: Tue 05 Jan 2021 | Status: Awaiting decision
- Two storey side and two storey rear extension (re-submission 20/00739/HOUS 7 Bench Carr Rochdale OL12 0QURef. No: 21/00006/HOUS | Received: Thu 24 Dec 2020 | Validated: Fri 22 Jan 2021 | Status: Awaiting decision
- Single storey extension to front of dwelling – Resubmission of 20/01315/HOUS 4 Orchid Way Rochdale OL12 6XNRef. No: 20/01568/HOUS | Received: Thu 17 Dec 2020 | Validated: Thu 17 Dec 2020 | Status: Awaiting decision
- Single storey front and side extension following demolition of existing garage 1 Alicia Court Alicia Drive Rochdale OL12 6JPRef. No: 20/01508/HOUS | Received: Wed 09 Dec 2020 | Validated: Wed 23 Dec 2020 | Status: Awaiting decision
Support or object to an application – send the Council your comments.
The Council want to hear your views whether you’re supporting or opposing an application. To ensure your views aren’t misinterpreted, you must send them in writing for us to accept them.
Send your comments online
You need to search for the planning application and log in or register before you can send your comments. Please note that the system may time out after 30 minutes and so you may wish to prepare your comments in advance. Send us your comments online
Send your comments by email or letter
Please use the contact details on this page and quote the planning application reference number, address of the site and name of the case officer. Search for planning application details
We’ll set a deadline for comments to be received with any letter, site notice or newspaper advertisement. If we receive your comments after this date you many have missed the opportunity to have your comments considered. We receive a high number of comments on applications and therefore are unable to acknowledge or respond to them directly.